Optimisation through analysis and evaluation
Geisselhofer & Partner analyses existing insurance contracts with regard to contract formation, scope of coverage and the potential for premium savings.
To achieve the best possible results for our clients, we review existing insurance policies in detail on the following criteria:
- Insurance Terms & conditions
- Risk description
- Special stipulations
- Individual contractual agreements
- Assessment of the sums insured and the respective supplementary cover
- Evaluation and preparation of damage statistics
- Premium determination and determination of the deductible
As a result of our analysis and evaluation of foreign contracts, we obtain for our clients significant premium savings with simultaneous improvement in scope of coverage.